Tile & Grout Cleaning Services
Your Tile & Grout Cleaning Specialists
Serving Modesto, Stockton, and Central Valley Cities Near You
HomeSmart is your smart choice for the Best Tile & Grout Cleaning results!
When it’s time for professional Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning, HomeSmart has the experts to call.
We provide low cost, deep cleaning of all types of natural stone, tile and grout. We also provide grout sealing, color sealing, and repair services for missing grout, caulk, and cracked tiles.
Free Tile & Grout Cleaning Estimates
Why Professionally Clean Tile and Grout?
Your grout lines are porous and, as a result, they easily absorb grease, dirt, stains from spills, and soap residue from routine mopping. In moist bathroom areas, organic materials can collect in the grout lines, which can be a suitable environment for the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew.
Mopping your tile floors or wiping down the tiles with a sponge are not effective cleaning methods for grout. In fact, when you mop your tile floors, you loosen the dirt from the tiled areas, but the dirty wash water then settles in the lowest and most porous points on the floor – in the grout joints.
An easy way to determine just how dirty your grout has become, compare the flat surface with an adjoining vertical surface, the difference might maze you!
Our expert technicians can safely and effectively remove deep down soil in the grout lines and restore the natural beauty of your tiled floors, counters and shower surfaces!
- HomeSmart’s technicians will first apply a neutral ph solution to loosen stains and soil. Then, using machine scrubbers and hand brushes, gently agitate to further loosen stubborn dirt and stains.
- This step is followed by using our powerful turbo tools to wash away and remove the loosened dirt, leaving behind a shiny, clean and healthy surface!
- After all the dirt and grime has been removed, we place high powered fans to dry the tile and grout surfaces.
- After drying we will apply a penetrating sealer to the grout lines creating a barrier that helps to protect them from stains and soil.
- In the case of natural stone, the sealer is applied to the porous tiled surface as well as the grout lines.
Grout Sealer & Grout ColorSeal
In the case that the grout has been too long neglected, or the color isn’t suitable to your taste, HomeSmart offers Color Sealing. You may may choose a custom color that, after a thorough cleaning and acid rinse, can be applied to the grout to create a brand new look!